Forum Replies Created

Page 18 of 26
  • Rudy

    Member
    August 22, 2016 at 5:36 pm in reply to: Allison Shift Pad

    I’m wondering if it’s cheaper from detroit diesel/allison? There’s one new on ebay for $400 that looks like mine. Haven’t pulled mine yet to ck part #. What did you pay Prevost?

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 18, 2016 at 7:57 pm in reply to: Anyone recognize these sidelights?

    But Bill, You know we make stuff up, so how valuable are our comments about you being a great guy?

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 9, 2016 at 7:24 pm in reply to: Storing A Prevost In A Non Climate Control Garage

    Great looking storage Al. Makes me wish I lived in KC.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 11, 2016 at 9:17 am in reply to: Another VDO Odometer issue (analog this time)

    Jon,

    Just spoke to Prevost, and they say that they don’t have a kit (!), and that I must replace the entire speedo/odo gauge @ $321.

    Might you have records on the part number for the kit?


    Thanks,

    Mike

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 9, 2016 at 6:34 am in reply to: Blown Tire- not having fun

    Andrea

    Sorry to hear about your blow out. I had a blow out in Casper WY Good Sams had the tire guy on the job within 1/2 hour. I also had the tire valve brake in the garage, the got Glen tire in Cocoa to replace the valve at $850 cost.

    Glad you and Ann made to your distination without any more problems.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 8, 2016 at 8:17 pm in reply to: Kind of a new member

    Allan,

    We purchased our Liberty a few years ago and found the process to import into Canada to be smooth, but we did do our homework. I would recommend ucanimport, they can provide some valuable guidance at a reasonable cost, considerations which state you take delivery of your unit is also important. You will need to have a Recall letter from Prevost prior to importing. Good luck with your search, there is no ride like it!!

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 8, 2016 at 10:19 am in reply to: Your comments on Awanings

    Thanks everyone for sharing stories. I will be at Jeff’s on Monday for service and will let you know the resolve.

  • Rudy

    Member
    June 22, 2016 at 9:55 pm in reply to: King Starboard shelving

    Dick I get it from Piedmont Plastics. They are in Daytona Beach Fl. Phone #386-274-4627

    Bill S.

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 15, 2016 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Slide Choices

    Our preference for two slides is based on wanting the Prevost bus-air HVAC system for road use. As others said, more than two and no bus air system due to ducting.

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 10, 2016 at 12:46 pm in reply to: Alaska road trip

    If enough sign up to go then I will be able to go since all the work will be in Alaska….

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 5, 2016 at 9:28 pm in reply to: MAGNASHADES

    Rudy,

    That’s what I meant, they would have to be made for only the portion of inside glass that is accessable on an H.

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 5, 2016 at 10:42 am in reply to: Fuel Gauge Warning Light

    Roughly 90%. Geo.

  • Rudy

    Member
    April 6, 2016 at 1:42 pm in reply to: No voltage to Webasto circulation pump

    Rudy, I just looked at the control unit and do see the two spades for plug “A”, but there is nothing plugged into those spades, and never has been.

    Now, there is a two wire plug hanging down on two wires from plug “C” that would fit into socket “A”, but it does not reach, and I did see Jeff plug his test instrument into that hanging connector couple weeks ago. So even though that plug would fit, it does not reach and so never has been attached at position “A”.

  • Rudy

    Member
    April 6, 2016 at 11:12 am in reply to: Just asking

    Jon & Tom…

    When I went to the map… I clicked on each icon in Arkansas and Catherine’s landing did not come up…I did it five times…

    I could have had thick thumbs but I do not think so… my geography might have been off… you think?

    If I did not hit the correct icon, I am apologetic… I should have recognized and anticipated Genius in action…

    I also probably should have my dues doubled in pentance.

    Pres

  • Rudy

    Member
    April 1, 2016 at 6:03 pm in reply to: Air up or down

    Prevost recommends that you leave air in the bags and dont let it all the way down as the internal stops on the bags are not designed for this..

Page 18 of 26