Forum Replies Created

Page 11 of 26
  • Rudy

    Member
    July 23, 2019 at 5:12 pm in reply to: Domestic Battery Cables

    I just checked a wire size calculator. 4/0 wire is 0.4600 inches in diameter. 2/0 wire is 0.3648 inches in diameter.

    Now you know for sure.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm in reply to: High Idle quit working

    High idle needs to see park brake signal…therefore if the light goes out when you turn high idle on, then it is either the pressure switch or a wiring issue…maybe ground…

  • Rudy

    Member
    June 30, 2019 at 11:12 am in reply to: Why No Automatic Moister Ejectors?

    Mark, I’m guessing you tinted the top part of the front windshields???

  • Rudy

    Member
    June 22, 2019 at 5:43 pm in reply to: I think you may get a kick from this video

    Good video Harry. The GMC’s were nice looking motorhomes!

    Safe travels,

    Mark

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 17, 2019 at 6:45 am in reply to: Taking Delivery of New to Us Liberty H3

    Nobody that owns a Liberty makes posts like this:

    /threaddetails.asp?Category=HVAC&ThreadID=11044

    Sorry Larry

  • Rudy

    Member
    May 12, 2019 at 2:32 pm in reply to: Marathon Techlon System – EDSI

    I put Brian on the Diagnostic and Repair Nugget thread topic.

  • Rudy

    Member
    April 15, 2019 at 8:47 pm in reply to: 1997 Liberty

    Torn boots are the result of over greasing usually with air grease guns. Just keep greasing…

  • Rudy

    Member
    March 18, 2019 at 9:18 pm in reply to: Foretravel’s New H3

    I am curious why a company that has been building coaches from the ground up for many, many years would have any interest or need to convert some other manufacturers coach? I have toured the Foretravel facility and don’t see anything that they do that would deter a Foretravel buyer from buying a Foretravel. The build a great chassis with high quality throughout the build out process. If this is true, is Foretravel saying the Prevost name/chassis is better for their reputation than the chassis Foretravel has built from the ground up?

    I believe it was my very first RV rally in TN (near Knoxville) in the 1995-6 range. I didn’t own a Foretravel but was open to all RVers. I did not own a Prevost but rather a very entry level diesel pusher. I was treated like I was a complete equal to those who were Foretravel owners and with unlimited respect (despite what I was driving!). I still have the Foretravel knife set they gave out at that rally and the rosen baked potatoes where some of the best I have ever eaten and have never seen anything similar since.

    I have tremendous respect for the Foretravel brand and the folks responsible for the coaches they build so it will be very interesting to see where this story goes.

  • Rudy

    Member
    March 6, 2019 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Hwy 12 Torrey to Bryce Canyon

    We’ve stayed at Portal in Moab in the ‘new’ section several times. But they are usually booked well ahead.

  • Rudy

    Member
    March 6, 2019 at 7:28 am in reply to: Canceling Petoskey Rally

    Come to TN. Two Rivers Landing RV Park and Anchors Down RV park are both nice places and close to all the activities and goings on in the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg TN area.

  • Rudy

    Member
    March 2, 2019 at 10:02 pm in reply to: Webasto Heating

    Thank you Rudy, just right. Much appreciated

  • Rudy

    Member
    January 21, 2019 at 3:58 pm in reply to: Country Coach Sunmulon Switch Button Lights

    Hey John, The power source for the sunmullon switches come from one or two 5V power supplys soldered onto the back of the mother board in the ECC cabinet in the first bay.

    Take the cover off of the cabinet and remove the nut holding the mother board in to the cabinet and remove it allowing the ECC mother board to rotate out of the metal cabinet. Before you do that hit the main house disconnect button above the passenger seat to turn off power to the board.

    When you swivel out the board about a foot so you can see behind it, look about 2 to 4 inches in and at the bottom of the mother board you will see one or two rectangular white ceramic pieces about 3 inches long and about 1/4 inch wide soldered to the board in a vertical position.

    The small solid wire usually come un soldered from the mother board at the top or bottom.

    On my coach there were two but on Michael Powers coach there was only one, anyway these are the devices that supply power for the switches.

    Just re solder them to the mother board.

  • Rudy

    Member
    January 16, 2019 at 7:18 pm in reply to: No Power to the Bus

    The only person I know that killed their bus (I won’t mention names) it was an 06 Marathon with Xantrex inverters.

    All that needed to be done was plug it in and turn the inverters back on at the remote panel and it charged.

    Later

    bv

  • Rudy

    Member
    January 15, 2019 at 4:31 pm in reply to: Android phone

    John,

    What browser are you using? Chrome or Firefox is a good choice.

  • Rudy

    Member
    January 14, 2019 at 7:54 pm in reply to: Prevost Aware System

    Jon…

Page 11 of 26