Forum Replies Created

Page 7 of 19
  • Liam

    Member
    September 24, 2019 at 7:08 pm in reply to: H3-41 Replacement Side Windows

    SUPER COOL !!!

  • Liam

    Member
    September 12, 2019 at 12:31 pm in reply to: aux. compressor

    Most often Overlooked check valve. I think this is the one Triple Fox is referring to.

    With replacement of pictured check valve plus good mini air bags and hoses will be rock hard forever.

  • Liam

    Member
    September 11, 2019 at 7:48 pm in reply to: Support Stands

    Trying to remember if you said what length/height of the stands?

    Jim

  • Liam

    Member
    September 11, 2019 at 7:31 am in reply to: Portable grill sugestions

    I mentioned this is another thread but we picked up a Mr. Steak infrared grill at Cabella’s and it is terrific.

  • Liam

    Member
    September 10, 2019 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Fire

    Be thankful there are no widespread reports of the incident.

    The last thing needed is to give copycats more ideas about how to create harm or injure people.

  • Liam

    Member
    September 10, 2019 at 2:34 pm in reply to: Fire

    Probably not, but, any political sticker on the toad? Just sayin’….

  • Liam

    Member
    September 4, 2019 at 10:59 am in reply to: Drivers Side Window Fogging

    Since it seems that almost every coach with much age on it has had these double-pan/thermo-pan windows leak and then fill of condensation on the inside of panes, I would have though by now that someone would have figured out a real, permanent solution.

    But maybe there isn’t a permanent solution while continuing to maintain the double-pane configuration. I talked to a local glass guy who told me he could probably remove the glass, separate the panes, clean them, seal them, and reinstall them. Then he said, “Since its a motorhome and moves down the road, I would not guarantee the seal wouldn’t fail in the future. I recommend you replace the panes with a single pane. No seal to fail.”

    I can understand why Prevost used double-pane glass … very close to the driver, extremely cold winter temps in Canada, trying to provide the driver and co-pilot with some relief from the cold.

    So at the end of the day, I would think that finding someone who can remove the existing frames (without damaging the exterior, paint, or interior), install a single pane of safety glass), and then reinstall without damage to the exterior, paint, or interior) would have a pretty regular line of customers.

    I’m looking for that someone. I’d rather not have someone experiment and education themselves on our coach.

  • Liam

    Member
    August 31, 2019 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Learning the hard way??

    Is the road construction all done in Williams yet? We had to detour when we stayed there twice earlier in the summer….

  • Liam

    Member
    August 27, 2019 at 5:48 pm in reply to: Is there a salvage yard for old Prevost

    Interesting video regarding RV salvage yard.

    Where RV’s Go to Die. RV Salvage Yard Lessons from RV Fires, Accidents & Blowouts | RV Life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt41vbgwn4

  • Liam

    Member
    August 27, 2019 at 4:59 pm in reply to: Dash air

    sticker on mine says seven pounds

  • Liam

    Member
    August 25, 2019 at 3:56 pm in reply to: Travel Planner

    Hi Liam, I’ve used Trip Wizard and I’m sure it’s had some updates since I’ve used it. Two things I didn’t like is it didn’t follow the route I was taking. I know it’s not a GPS but it’s GPS-ish. And I found it to be kludgy, everytime I thought I had it figured out, I didn’t.

    Harry

  • Liam

    Member
    August 3, 2019 at 4:09 pm in reply to: Steering Wheel

    Thinking of parting out your bus Dan???????

  • Liam

    Member
    August 2, 2019 at 8:23 am in reply to: Cody, WY to Casper, WY

    If I remember, (remember a key word) 120 will keep you in lower elevations and straighter highway than going across 14. 14 has a lot of switch backs and is slower and more mountainous.

    It’s more miles to an interstate that way but faster.

  • Liam

    Member
    July 29, 2019 at 12:38 pm in reply to: DISH SATELLITE RECEPTION

    I had a serious problem getting reliability and support when I had a KVH, but the single wire installation seems like a benefit so I do not have to punch up through the roof to run the required power cable Winegard requires.

    But the $1200 price difference in favor of Winegard is making punching a hole and running power to the roof seem like a good deal.

    Why does everything have to be so complicated?

  • Liam

    Member
    July 27, 2019 at 9:04 pm in reply to: Yellowstone Advice

    We did the Beartooth many years ago on the Harley in August, snow on top and back in the carb days, throttle wide open just to get over the top heading to Red Lodge.

Page 7 of 19