Liam
Forum Replies Created
-
Good Harry. I was worried you and Glen would revoke my standing in the ’91 club.
-
Interesting…..I can’t check this until the weekend, but it gives me a start. I’ve had similar things happen on cars and the symptoms are the same…..heated, full hot air coming out of the ducts.
Thanks.
-
We have a 40′ Liberty for sale that’ll be familiar to some folks here.
Give Brian a call if you’re interested in more info. 386-624-2833 or bmiller@tradewindscoach.com
-
John Call Me and I will tell you about what you have to do for that (805)712-9449
-
Roll That Coal !!!!!!!! Nuff said .
-
Freightliner is part of the Daimler group.
“Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) is a leading manufacturer of premium vehicle chassis. As part of the Daimler family, Freightliner Custom Chassis shares the heritage and engineering excellence of Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz – leveraging expertise in heavy-duty durability and precision performance to infuse each of our chassis with the best of all worlds”
Mark
-
Don’t mess with success Les. In fact, don’t fix it till it’s broke.
I have a strong suspicion a lot of research went into not only fan selection, but the engineering relating to those fans, their lifespan, amount of air that flows, resistance to environmental conditions, etc.
I recently replaced one of my two A/C condenser fans at the house. I think conservatively they run almost continuously 5 months of the year so it likely had 16,000 hours on it. The second one is still going. I not only don’t think 2,000 hours is a significant part of their life, I don’t think anything other than a direct replacement when necessary is required.
-
-
My money says you choose whether to have pump A, pump B or both pumps operational.
-
Looked for online fuse to no avail
can you post picture of inline fuse you found
-
We’ve been towing our 07 FJ four down since June of 2010. Remco coupler & Shifter have been flawless.
197K on it and not showing its age at all. Great vehicle.
-
Harry, probably Ken Robertson. Geo.
-
You can simply add a parallel 120V switch between the breaker and the water pump supply (133).
-
They have some old Beaver stock. Good luck