<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Jerry | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/jerry-47/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/jerry-47/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jerry.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:21:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7db458b7fcd450bebed179c9b95b7ab</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Front air system charging up fully in road mode question? in the forum Pneumatic</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/front-air-system-charging-up-fully-in-road-mode-question/#post-130560</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2026 05:38:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/front-air-system-charging-up-fully-in-road-mode-question/#post-130560"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Front air system charging up fully in road mode question?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Richard when you installed the new ride height valve did the front of the coach level out or has this been an issue even after you installed it?  If it did not level out after installation there is an issue.  Looking at the operation you have an air input line (air feed) and an output line (to the bag) to air up the bag.  So if you reverse&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3855"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/front-air-system-charging-up-fully-in-road-mode-question/#post-130560" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86ea905c1e427438e3a7691b407ac4d6</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130199</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2026 16:46:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130199"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yep for sure&#8230;have to do one at a time, it could get overwhelming.  Let me know how your inverter upgrade and battery replacement goes.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35f1edef217d3832d1a91450c003f1c7</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130195</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2026 06:15:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130195"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>typo on the Victron units&#8230;.They are MultiPlus-II not MultiPlex</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b16c358647adbab43312ae56ae866fd7</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130194</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2026 05:23:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130194"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Jeff,</p>
<p>No I put that on hold last summer decided to remodel the salon and cockpit with new vinyl plank flooring.  I&#8217;ve been pricing Vatrer and LiTime Lifepo4&#8217;s, but thinking about keeping my Xantrex inverter/chargers based on the location.  I thought about Victron&#8217;s but I will need to totally reconfigure the bay because they are&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3813"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-130194" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7e4f9dafb6db43c0a5cafd1b3af8c1f</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Service Manual source for vintage 1984 Prevost? in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/service-manual-source-for-vintage-1984-prevost/#post-129307</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Feb 2026 19:26:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/service-manual-source-for-vintage-1984-prevost/#post-129307"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Service Manual source for vintage 1984 Prevost?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Richard,</p>
<p>I attached the link to prevostcar.com which you can input you coach info and search for tech pubs and maintenance manuals.  They will be in pdf format.</p>
<p></p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://techpub.prevostcar.com/technical-manuals" rel="nofollow">https://techpub.prevostcar.com/technical-manuals</a></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">techpub.prevostcar.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://techpub.prevostcar.com/technical-manuals" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Just a moment...</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Just a moment...</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb3760111d7ce92cfac77853c63f4eb6</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion removing the trim molding on the Marathon XL coach in the forum Chassis</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/removing-the-trim-molding-on-the-marathon-xl-coach/#post-128233</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jan 2026 02:38:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/removing-the-trim-molding-on-the-marathon-xl-coach/#post-128233"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> removing the trim molding on the Marathon XL coach</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Cal,</p>
<p>I have a 93 Marathon XL&#8230;.mine has a wood trim held by wood screws&#8230;you should be able to remove that wood trim and you should see how to remove the locking mechanism.  Good Luck.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Jerry</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e68d784a1e18c855bc393dbcbc7122d1</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Buffing Stainless siding? in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-128232</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jan 2026 02:17:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-128232"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Buffing Stainless siding?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Richard,</p>
<p>First I would look for a semi-truck detail shop they should be able to help you or direct you to a shop that can get the polishing done.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9553d2220e4da48de35489dcfaab2ae0</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Hummer H2 Towing in the forum Towing</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/hummer-h2-towing/#post-125964</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 23:09:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/hummer-h2-towing/#post-125964"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hummer H2 Towing</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Ronald sorry for the delay on the reply&#8230;..I use the Roadmaster Sterling All Terrain tow bar&#8230;its rated at 8000lbs.  which would work for your Hummer&#8217;s weight capacity, but as Mike mentioned you would want a setup that would match your vehicle weight.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9504bdbba625cb66ad4710e94eb98879</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Mobile WIFI for Streaming in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/mobile-wifi-for-streaming/#post-125963</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 23:02:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/mobile-wifi-for-streaming/#post-125963"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Mobile WIFI for Streaming</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Marc&#8230;.I&#8217;m a Verizon 5G users with a peplink mobile router.  It serves me fine with 150 Gb monthly.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">279db24c7b3f1db6a10553638fbce540</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Hummer H2 Towing in the forum Towing</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/hummer-h2-towing/#post-125679</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Oct 2025 17:00:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/hummer-h2-towing/#post-125679"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hummer H2 Towing</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Ronald&#8230;..it shouldn&#8217;t be an issue as far as if the engine being strong enough..  The Hummer should be pretty close to the weight of a full size pickup or SUV.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56f8733ddc9c16aa090bf1fd2800a8a3</guid>
				<title>Jerry posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/3065/#acomment-3070</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Aug 2025 02:14:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>with the ignition switch on the relay was energized and was reading low coolant but with the ignition switch off starting from the rear it would run fine.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/ronald-25/" data-bb-hp-profile="5904" rel="nofollow">Ronald</a> posted an update <p>my 1992 Prevost suddenly won&#8217;t start with the front ignition switch. rear start works fine. the only other indication is that when I turn the front ignition switch , the transmission [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c91f5b9e3dec89f2c65af8ab28e30d31</guid>
				<title>Jerry posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/3065/#acomment-3069</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Aug 2025 02:06:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ronald&#8230;.I had a similar issue last year in my 93 but I was getting a partial start but it was shut down after about 5 seconds.  I tried the toggle switch first but still no start&#8230;.after some more troubleshooting and suggestion from both prevost forums and it turned out to be my low coolant sensor and relay located in the rear&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3069"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/3065/#acomment-3069" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/ronald-25/" data-bb-hp-profile="5904" rel="nofollow">Ronald</a> posted an update <p>my 1992 Prevost suddenly won&#8217;t start with the front ignition switch. rear start works fine. the only other indication is that when I turn the front ignition switch , the transmission [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fea6aa82270c9984ad3f37c46021922b</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Drive axle studs in the forum Chassis</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/drive-axle-studs/#post-123965</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jul 2025 03:20:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/drive-axle-studs/#post-123965"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Drive axle studs</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Eric&#8230;.sorry to hear your dilemma, but if the shop broke the lug they should fix it don&#8217;t you think?  Unless your not feeling their service quality, but that would be my first step.  In any case though not seeing where the lug was broken makes it a little harder to answer your question.  On the dual wheels you have the large nuts on the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2904"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/drive-axle-studs/#post-123965" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15d979261dc15a5c53210a8c1416baed</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Marathon Water System Question in the forum Plumbing</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/marathon-water-system-question/#post-123278</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2025 22:03:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/marathon-water-system-question/#post-123278"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Marathon Water System Question</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Terry is correct on my XL you don&#8217;t need the pumps when connect to campground water.  I have a tank fill button that operates a relay to open the fresh water tank for filling&#8230;.but I don&#8217;t use my pumps when connected.  I use bottle water for drinking&#8230;I&#8217;m not that comfortable with using my fridge water until I replace my old Amana Fridge next year.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">024ea775a18d098b015c8bce3c93a3e8</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Oil Change in the forum Generator</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/oil-change-3/#post-123277</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2025 21:56:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/oil-change-3/#post-123277"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Oil Change</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Art&#8230;.that&#8217;s a tough question because some tech&#8217;s would say yes change it based on time.  But if you don&#8217;t live in a cold climate where the temp in the winter goes below freezing&#8230;.my opinion would be don&#8217;t worry right now&#8230;I mean its your preference in my opinion.  But they do say change oil based on number of hours and length of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2851"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/oil-change-3/#post-123277" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">723f6ed04648432b2e50ef856f327026</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Replacing Lower SS Bay Door Panels in the forum What did you do to your bus today?</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/replacing-lower-ss-bay-door-panels/#post-123276</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jul 2025 21:45:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/replacing-lower-ss-bay-door-panels/#post-123276"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Replacing Lower SS Bay Door Panels</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Art&#8230;.sorry for the delay in responding.  I kinda forgot about the pictures but I did take a few&#8230;posted.  It was a fairly straight forth process.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">069eaf73f03ff1e155c683864b663722</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-121948</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jun 2025 17:13:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-121948"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yep I only have one alternator.  </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05694766c584aba511e87847a4a51543</guid>
				<title>Jerry replied to the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-121946</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jun 2025 04:08:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-121946"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Art&#8230;There are 6 house batteries but the two batteries in the drawing are for starting the generator.  They are separated by the Vanner isolator.  My chassis batteries are located in the engine compartment and are not connected or charged by the generator, but the 50DN alternator.  Now the alternator does charge the chassis batteries and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2641"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/#post-121946" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68c10c14a9e5881a0e078bbe8a9413cf</guid>
				<title>Jerry started the discussion Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple in the forum Electrical</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jun 2025 00:01:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/">Upgrading from AGM to LiFePO4 - Keeping it Simple</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Guys,</p>
<p>Happy Summer&#8230;.Hey just want to throw this out here, I mentioned earlier this year on the POG site about going to Lithium and wanting to keep it simple. So I have the Marathon chassis and 6 4D 12v AGMs at 210ah per totaling 1260ah. Keeping it simple ideally I&#8217;m thinking of just replacing the 6 with 6 LiFePO4&#8217;s at 200ah totaling 1200ah.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2601"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/upgrading-from-agm-to-lifepo4-keeping-it-simple/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ce0c8f6ecbc9510b06dc2c910bd2797</guid>
				<title>Jerry started the discussion Replacing Lower SS Bay Door Panels in the forum What did you do to your bus today?</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/replacing-lower-ss-bay-door-panels/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2024 03:58:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/replacing-lower-ss-bay-door-panels/">Replacing Lower SS Bay Door Panels</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"></p>
<p>Replacing lower SS panels on by bay doors, 3 damaged and then removing the paint above and below the rub rails.  Looks much better with all polished SS!!  One of the panels I damaged and the other one was that way when I picked it up a couple years ago.  I finished the two water bays today and will then start removing all the paint and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1584"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/replacing-lower-ss-bay-door-panels/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		