jack
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks Don for the links, the information is very helpful it’s like going back to school and learning how to be a detective at the same time.
Again thanks
-
Tom and I disagree on this. I want my inverter fans running 100% of the time. The cooler the inverters are the healthier they will be. The fan he showed is what I have and the only time I can hear it is when I enter my garage and there are no other noises I can detect the quiet hum of my inverter compartment fan keeping my inverter happy.
I think the fan noise interferes with his hearing aids and the phone app he has to adjust them.
-
Hey Ronald, RE: “I wished then that I was driving an old bus and just roll right over that idiot. I call that “cleaning-up the gene pool”
Are you saying my old bus is expendable or its driver, Or both?
Harry
-
The replacement pumps were warranted. Both 10 year old pumps were completely frozen up probably from not getting any exercise since I’m always on city water with high pressure. I’ve learned from Tradewinds to exercise each of the two pumps at least once a month now.
-
Prevost Cars, Inc. (Prevost) is recalling certain 2008-2018 H3-41, H3-45, H3-45 VIP, X3-45, X3-45 VIP, X3-45 VIP Entertainer, and XL2 motor coaches. The fuel tank cradle supports may have gaps at the points where the cradle connects to the coach frame, which can allow the attachment bolts to loosen and fail causing the fuel tank to fall from the vehicle.
Hazard: If the fuel tank separates from the vehicle, it could be a road hazard and the vehicle would stall. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash.
Remedy: Prevost will notify owners, and dealers will correct the fuel tank cradle mounting, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 2, 2017. Owners may contact Prevost customer service at 1-866-870-2046. Prevost’s number for this recall is SR17-28.
Additional Info: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
NHTSA Source: http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/recalls/recallresults.cfm?start=1&SearchType=QuickSearch&rcl_ID=17V618000
-
Congratulations Chip and Pam! Thank you both for your service.
-
22g for each line, now that sheds some different light on things, I have 4 devices using data while traveling. Does that then cost you 100 a month for each line or 100 for all lines?
-
Check with Brian Stanton of American Fleet. They specialize in Detroit Diesel engines. 417-865-4420.
-
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the nice comments. Until the bus sells we are still using it and are not cancelling our subscription to this great site.
p.s.: bus is listed for sale on this site.
-
I hope this post gets updated with findings and solution. It sounds liked a common issue.
-
we bough from Premium. Chad was very easy to work with. -
Tim, why would you want to ? Just use the source to replenish. We use to fill then shut off, no worries about over or under. Geo.