Forum Replies Created

Page 10 of 26
  • Rudy

    Member
    August 12, 2019 at 5:29 pm in reply to: Instructions for merging …

    “Having too many near hits lately.”

    That’s what the air horns are for. When I see a car in the merge lane that doesn’t appear “to be awake”, I have no hesitancy to give him or her a blast of the air horns … and not just one, short blast.

    We have an air operated train whistle. I want to add a “train horn” … louder, deeper. I’m thinking about installing it in the curb side of the engine bay for the listening pleasure of cars merging.

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 8, 2019 at 11:21 am in reply to: Using New Fuel Card

    Holy Snikee’s, my fill up yesterday in Ohio was a savings of 77.20 for 149 gallons.

    Yippee…….

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 7, 2019 at 8:40 am in reply to: Using New Fuel Card

    Since GM has determined the mid engine Corvette will only be available with an automatic transmission I will never own one. But that doesn’t mean Tom doesn’t have to share dues money with me.

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 7, 2019 at 8:38 am in reply to: Using New Fuel Card

    Like the Profit fuel discount program the TSD program is biased towards Love’s travel centers.

    We are possibly going to be able to offer a third program which is offering substantial discounts at Pilot / Flying J but it is not imminent.

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 6, 2019 at 4:12 pm in reply to: NEW FUEL DISCOUNT PROGRAM

    Leeper6, maybe you could explain the need of SSN number? After again going over the forms I cannot see a single reason for the SSN!

    Harry

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 5, 2019 at 10:52 am in reply to: H3 Tire Pressures – What are you running?

    Jeff, you can also use interstate truck weigh stations. You’re paying for it in taxes why not use it. It gives all axles. Troopers don’t like it, but I try to use it eto use it when it’s closed. Never had an issue.

  • Rudy

    Member
    August 2, 2019 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Recommendations on where to stop In Indiana

    Louisville won’t give you a very long first day’s drive. There has to be Cracker Barrels all along the way.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 31, 2019 at 7:05 am in reply to: DISH SATELLITE RECEPTION

    I never did like you Fred.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 30, 2019 at 9:14 pm in reply to: Mobile phone an internet service

    thank you for your input

    Dave

    NTCS

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 30, 2019 at 9:39 am in reply to: Voltage regulator issue

    I sure hope it didn’t have the wrong regulator. But it would make sense if it did. A 12volt alternator using a 24 volt regulator would run about 16 volts.

    I just got the bus home. Phoenix to Wisconsin in two and a half days. The batteries might happier now that they have had a chance to cool down. My gut is they arent great. And that one inverter is bad. There will be a few of us digging into this today after work. Along with a whole list of other issues.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 29, 2019 at 4:34 pm in reply to: Lost airbags – No way to ride!

    Can a bus be driven (like 80 miles) using Level Lo?

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 29, 2019 at 1:35 pm in reply to: Voltage regulator issue

    Jeff, I would gladly accept any dues money but since Tom is hoarding all the dues money for his new 4 slide Marathon in 2020 I don’t think he will turn loose of any.

    Hell, Jon has been trying to get his share for 10 years, he wants a new Corvette, his old one is wore out has a couple hundred miles on it.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 27, 2019 at 1:45 pm in reply to: Dedicated TV in one of the bays

    The TV & radio in my Marathon has a large storage compartment behind it. My DI tanks are in there too. I enjoy watching sports outside when the weather is good. Daytime only in Florida. Bugs come out at dusk and I go in….

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 27, 2019 at 9:03 am in reply to: NEW FUEL DISCOUNT PROGRAM

    I suspect (i.e. guessing) the link is faulty. Like having a really bad ground. Appears Tom is traveling and Jon is all over this. I’m sure he’ll get it fixed in shortly order.

  • Rudy

    Member
    July 24, 2019 at 7:38 am in reply to: NEW FUEL DISCOUNT PROGRAM

    I see that this same program is being mentioned on the RV.Net forum.

    https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/

    Is there an added benefit here that would require a Prevost VIN or is the program open to all diesel RV and truck owners?

    Will PC at least get the referral fees they offer? I hope so!

Page 10 of 26