chuck
Forum Replies Created
-
Check your alternator, this happen to me. It was my alternator causing the misbehaving.
-
Interesting?
What you did doesn’t/didn’t apply to my 96 Liberty on 95 chassis with abs tone rings. I changed my seals the normal way, without messing with the abs rings.
There’s a pic in this 2022 thread (3rd pic down) of my seal, hub, rotor after seal was installed:
/threaddetails.asp?Category=Chassis%3E&ThreadID=14057#108552
-
When you turn knob to drive mode sends air from the center of 5 cube air solenoids, air from center goes to front 5 port Norgren valve to control port in steer compartment and from there it T’s off of control port 1/4 air line to rear bulk head where there are 2 more 5 port Norgren valves that control rear of bus look at pic of air schematic then I will try to email you a link, Is the air bags in good shape is there any leaks??
-
Our 4th bay roadside design
-
Good catch, sometimes mechanics get tunnel vision and stop not listening to owner ,easy to throw parts at it.Glad you stuck to the real problem.
-
Bill,
The PC Advantage Plan price for 315/80R22.5 XZA2 part number 76184 is 671.95 plus FET 52.83 for a total of 724.78. Hope that helps you..
-
I recently two weeks ago cleared browser history to make PC work. Re-entering all the passwords are a PITB
Light grey font doesnt cut it for those of us with crossed eyes 🙁
-
It might be a setting in your browser. Easiest way to change it is hold the control key and roll your mouse wheel.
-
Sorry if I touched a nerve by referencing a Steele video. I personally don’t think less of anyone he features in an episode. I mean, he goes to Liberty, Emerald and many others and to me it’s no refection on their character or abilities. Would I make a decision about anything in my life based upon Steele’s comments, um that would be a big NO. But if I was in the coach business I would certainly want his viewers to see my messaging.
Here is to hoping the owner of that CC winds up in this forum so we can get some first hand knowledge of how well Kyle did or did not do on what in my view is an amazing transformation.