-
I asked the Srvice Manager here and he said someone would be at Bella Terra with RV-1. If I see Rick I will double check with him.
Michael, If you want call Parliement and pay for the three gallons and I will deliver them for 1 cold beer. Or cold water if you don’t drink. Call me if you do that so I can go up front and get it before I leave.
301-seven five one- 3907
-
I will give a very brief summary of the results from running the additive in my coach, beginning at last year’s Oysterfest.
-
Andre,
If they are bringing the mink piss to Bella Terra, there is no need for you to bring me any. Thank you very much for your generous offer. I will see you at the rally.
And yes Jon, I figure I will drive between 25 to 30,000 miles between now and next April at 7.8 mpg. I do better when the wind doesn’t go by coach so fast.
-
Hope everyone truly has a great time in Bella Terra…
Our belated plans were washed out with 20 inches of rain and many of our church class members being flooded… they take priority… with us ….as well as all of the PC group I am sure…..wherever you live….you do the same…
Houston is a great, great city but very, very flat… Being 60 miles inland, we are only at 45 feet elevation… across the entire area….We have had THREE 500 year floods in the last 60 months… so, the history books are being rewritten as we observe what development can do to nature’s normal ability to drain areas… the facilities designed to do the work of drainage are very efficient but the natural drainage bayous and rivers of nature are not suffcicient to carry the load so amply and quickly provided… so, we see flooding in areas never before flooded… (if you have wondered how the flooding happens here)…
Our back gardens became a 250 foot square lake… about six inches deep… one of the interesting things was that in the center of the “lake” is a 40,000 gallon pool that is now a superb color of green mud… actually, we are fortunate and know it… it can be cleaned….
But, in reality, there isn’t much that can be done when billions and billions of gallons of water fall within a very brief period… our home received 12 inches within about five hours… that is so heavy, you cannot see through it across the yard… much less 20 inches during that same time period… we feel for those less fortunate..,.
Hopefully we can make one of the future events…
Very best and be thankful,
Pres
-
Hey guys, thanks for the fellowship the afternoon of the 21st. I hope we did not wake anyone when we pulled out this morning. We will be sorry to miss the official start of the no rally but it appears as though your turn-out will be a good one just from those getting there the day before.
Log in to reply.