Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Bella Terra 2016

    Posted by Archived on June 27, 2015 at 8:02 am

    My daughter just signed up for a marathon (26 mile variety, not coach) next April in Destin and I think the dates are back to back week end with the return to sunny Bella Terra.

    I don’t see those dates on the calendar. Which weekend is the no no ralley ralley?

    Peter replied 10 years, 5 months ago 28 Members · 65 Replies
  • 65 Replies
  • Archived

    Member
    June 27, 2015 at 4:47 pm

    We did reserve the dates with Bella Terra, but as usual CRS has taken over.

    I think maybe Tom might remember, or I’ll bet Diane does.

  • Joe

    Member
    June 27, 2015 at 6:18 pm

    I wrote down April 22nd from when you first mentioned that we were coming back.

    The Bella Terra no-rally-rally was so much fun. It was great seeing different conversions of all years. And, it’s always nice to meet new folks!

    Mark

  • Don

    Member
    June 27, 2015 at 10:45 pm

    Oysterfest 2016 at Bella Terra is set for April the 22nd – 25th.

    Should verify with Tom but I believe that was what was decided…. Hope everyone can come back along with many more new folks too !!

    Cheers, Diane

  • Roger

    Member
    June 28, 2015 at 7:25 am

    Thanks, those dates will be perfect. See my daughter run and then a week a week at Camp Gulf before Bella Terra.

    I need to retire and enjoy this life!

  • Archived

    Member
    June 28, 2015 at 8:28 am

    Yep, those are the dates and the calendar has been updated. Whoever updated the calendar, thanks.

  • Michael

    Member
    June 28, 2015 at 6:03 pm

    When does the No Rally Rally open?

  • Archived

    Member
    December 21, 2015 at 11:45 am

    Bob & Sue Grote will be there.

  • AL

    Member
    December 21, 2015 at 11:09 pm

    Made reservations for the 19th thru the 25th. Looking forward to good times.

  • Archived

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 9:57 am

    Mike,

    Did they ask you for a bus photo?

  • Tim

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 10:36 am

    We are booked also… we got the same spot we had last year which was awesome !!! Ready for April to be here….. and looking forward to meeting old friends and making new !!

    Cheers… Diane & Larry

  • Corey

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 10:49 am

    We’re booked from April 19-25. I echo Diane’s comments! And Jim, they didn’t ask for any photos…

  • Corey

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 11:24 am

    This will be our 4th time there and have never been asked the year, much less a photo. Geo.

  • AL

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 11:52 am

    Jim…

    They asked for some prior to us coming in for OysterFest last year. I complied, sent them pics, but expressed extreme displeasure in the email with the pics & again in person when we actually showed up and registered. We’ve been back a couple of times since; no requested pics, & no problems.

    I like Jon’s suggested response: “And just how old is your RV Resort??”…

  • Tom

    Member
    December 22, 2015 at 1:21 pm

    I like it also and been waiting to use it…so far even the so called snootier ones have not given me the oppurtunity. Geo.

  • Archived

    Member
    January 13, 2016 at 8:04 am

    Bella Terra has a policy of not accepting coaches less than 32′ or greater than 15 years of age, however Courtney of Bella Terra has assured us that not only will all Prevost coaches be welcome for the rally, but Bella Terra will welcome all Prevost coach owners as lot owners regardless of the age of their Prevost

    If you have not registered for the Oysterfest No-Rally Rally don’t delay. You are all welcome, and we expect to again have a great time doing nothing and having several days to get it done.

    Bella Terra is a great resort with wonderful sites and an excellent meeting facility. Plan on having fun with other PC members, enjoying oysters at Wintzels and other restaurants and the variety of things to do and see in the area.

Page 1 of 5

Log in to reply.