Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Archived

    Member
    March 29, 2016 at 5:47 pm

    Who will be there the evening of the 21st? We will likely stop there for the night on the way to Jazz Fest. Ironically we could not get into FQRV until the evening of the 22nd because of the Marathon Rally rally.

  • Billy

    Member
    March 29, 2016 at 6:01 pm

    TG,

    Cindy & I will be there…

  • Archived

    Member
    March 29, 2016 at 8:53 pm

    Towson, we’ll be there.

  • Archived

    Member
    March 30, 2016 at 8:12 am

    Bob & Sue will be arriving that day.

  • Per

    Member
    March 30, 2016 at 8:26 am

    Roy and Bobbie Craft will be arrive Thursday afternoon, April 21

  • Reagan

    Member
    April 6, 2016 at 8:25 am

  • DON

    Member
    April 6, 2016 at 8:36 am

    Looking forward to the festivities!

  • Andy

    Member
    April 11, 2016 at 6:39 am

    The agenda has been edited. Liberty Coach has been added as a sponsor.

  • Michael

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 2:47 am

    Jon;

    Is Parliament Coach bringing any of the RV-1 fuel polishing additive they talked about last year?

  • Michael

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 6:17 am

    Michael,

    I cannot answer that. I do know Ken Robertson will be at the rally,

  • Larry & Diane

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 7:35 am

    Michael,

    George & Cory or maybe someone else may be coming from Parliament and could bring you some mink piss. In fact, I think Andre is going to be there with a fridge replacement.

  • David

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 8:18 am

    I am at Parliament right now. Michael How much RV-1 do you need? I am going to Bella Terra as soon as we are done here. Fridge is in and working and just need a few trim strips done on Monday.

    Ken Robertson is in La for the prouds rally then heading to Bella Terra. I can ask rick May if they are sending anyone else or if they are sending any RV-1 to Bella Terra. As soon as I see Rick again I will ask.

  • Brady

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 7:06 pm

    Andre,

    If it is not too much trouble, I would like three gallons. Thank you. We should be at Bella Terra Thursday or Friday.

    And Tom – what exactly is it you do with this mink piss you speak of?

  • Archived

    Member
    April 17, 2016 at 7:38 pm

    Mink Piss = RV1 and I use it at every fill up.

  • Peter

    Member
    April 18, 2016 at 6:48 am

    At one ounce per 10 gallons of fuel you can easily determine how much additive you need per year or mile.

    For example if you drive 7200 miles and get 6 miles per gallon you will burn 1200 gallons, or just shy of a gallon of additive. In Michael’s case, assuming he gets close to 8 MPG three gallons will cover about 30,000 miles.

Page 4 of 5

Log in to reply.