Dennis
-
Dennis replied to the discussion Passenger side floor slide cylinder leak in the forum Pneumatic 7 weeks ago
Passenger side floor slide cylinder leak
I replaced mine from american cylinder they have a website. It’s not a difficult job as i recall
-
Dennis posted a new classified listing. 7 months ago
Royal XLPreovost XL 40 non slide. Engine replaced approximately 40,000 miles ago. All running gear was changed at the same time air bags and bearings. New…
Vanessa -
Dennis replied to the discussion Good sam roadside in the forum *** General Discussions a year ago
Thanks for everyone’s help.
-
Dennis replied to the discussion Good sam roadside in the forum *** General Discussions a year ago
We had there premium coverage and i talked to them last month and was told my coach was no longer covered. So i went with coach net. I will keep you posted on the coverage. I am disappointed with good sam.
-
Dennis replied to the discussion Good sam roadside in the forum *** General Discussions a year ago
Thanks to all for your time and help
I will check out coach net
I had 2 bus tows motorcycles and jeep. In 23 years so i got my money out of them
-
Dennis started the discussion Good sam roadside in the forum *** General Discussions a year ago
I have owned 2 bus’s for 23 years i found out yesterday that good Sam is no longer covering bus conversions for roadside what company do you recommend
Dennis Wisniewski
Sequim wa
1986 XL