Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • George

    Member
    August 26, 2019 at 11:16 am

    Yea Jon, that is what Micki keeps telling me.

  • Per

    Member
    August 26, 2019 at 11:30 am

    It’s only money and I think you have had your current one longer than any other so now’s the time. Help the economy.

  • Archived

    Member
    August 26, 2019 at 4:50 pm

    Jon, Roger told me that the reason he still has his coach is because it is the best one he has ever had. Something about the previous owner taking very, very good care of it or something…….

  • Roy

    Member
    August 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm

    Mark,

    Can you bring some of that down to Knoxville for my garden?

  • George

    Member
    August 26, 2019 at 6:03 pm

    I will see if there is room when I come down next month. I will let you know…

Page 2 of 2

Log in to reply.