-
Oysterfest is always a great time…. you DON’T want to miss it !!!
Cheers, Larry & Diane
-
We made our reservations today, with Katie. Year no issue, no pictures needed.
-
Bobbie and I were there last year – enjoyed meeting others in PC and ate some good food. We just made our reservation for this year, arriving on Thursday, April 21.
Wonder how many have signed up?
-
I don’t believe we are tracking those numbers because everybody is signing up direct with Bella Terra.
-
We just booked the no rally, rally, at Bella Terra for April 22th-26th.
They insisted that I send pics…. something about Liberty’s must have freshly polished copper, full rose petal dispenser, etc, etc. Ha!
Mark
-
You were there last year… usually they don’t harass prior guests… they didn’t ask me for any because we stayed there before… That really is BS especially pics of a 2015?? I dare you to send some pics of a nasty ole bus saying it’s a 2015 !! LOL
Cheers… Diane
-
Becky made our reservations last week. Said the only question was “have you stayed here before?” Yep last year and it was done. -
Diane,
This is the pic that I sent….. I told them all the copper is shining! LOL!
BTW, they knew we were there last year…. all our info was in the system.
(For those that don’t know my sense of humor, no pics were asked for nor any sent).
Mark
-
Love it Mark… Should just send it as a joke !!!
Cheers, Diane
-
It really is your coach, Mark. Look closely and you can see the rose petals.
There’s my coach.
Actually a friend owns that coach and it is for sale.
-
We are here now, in the FQRV next to Tim Jacobson. Larry and Diane come tomorrow.
-
I know ya’ll have a great time….this is our normal time to be there…but bus is finally in the body shop.
-
Jon,
Too short of a notice…takes more planning for us to get our schedules straight. We tried…
Being in the oil business, every time any of us plan to leave the city…. our bankers want to check out where we are going and whether or not there are extradition agreements in place…… it’s heck to be poor….
If you get the chance, please go to “Ye Ol College Inn” at 3000 South Carrollton Avenue. It is a wonderful place and is owned by friends of ours. We feel they have one of the best overall menus and family atmospheres in the city. It is owned by Johnny Blanchard Sr and Jr. We met them at the restaurant and got to know them better through the M D Anderson Cancer Institute in Houston because Jr has been fighting a Pancreatic issue…. Betty and I are planning on coming to New Orleans to check on him and thought we could match it with your trip. Since we missed this one, perhaps we can schedule time for the Bella Terra non rally rally during the Oysterfest… We will work on it…
If you plan to go to the restaurant, please let me know when. I’ll have a surprise for the group waitng for you.
Their pork chop dish, their short rib dish and so many others are outstanding…. They even have a one pound chopped steak… served floating on a bed of mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts…. come’ on… you have to admit that sounds great…
Very best,
Pres
-
Are you still going to Everglades? Sue and I have reservations beginning the 29th.
Log in to reply.