Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Dan

    Member
    November 14, 2018 at 8:05 pm

    Greg, I have 15 sites reserved at American RV Resort and am still trying to get sites on the Balloon Fiesta grounds (first 15 to have signed up have a site there) If you want sign up for a site on the Balloon Fiesta site feel free to do so, but if you get a Fiesta site, please let me know so I can release your American site to someone on the waiting list. I do not expect any changes from the Fiesta group until June when the refund deadline expires, but sometimes I fall into good luck, so there is always a chance.

    Fred

    BTom, and Full time Bill, you are both on the waiting list.

  • Fred F.

    Member
    November 16, 2018 at 12:51 pm

    Sorry Fred but I have no clue what what any of this means. I just want to make sure if I need to send money or if I need to do anything. We’ve never been so don’t know the rules.

  • Art

    Member
    November 16, 2018 at 2:55 pm

    You are OK Greg, just sit back and relax as it is still almost a year away. I promise I will keep you posted and you are guaranteed that when I need money from you, I will yell loud and clear just like Tom does when you owe for a Rally.

  • Greg

    Member
    November 16, 2018 at 7:34 pm

    Sorry, color me confused! Do you have reservations for the Balloon Fiesta at the President’s Campground or somewhere else. The American RV Resort is way out there and getting to the Fiesta would involve arriving at 4-5 am as the highway gets too jammed up to travel after that. Day after day, that gets pretty old, especially when the events are cancelled.

  • Archived

    Member
    November 16, 2018 at 8:33 pm

    Thanks Fred I’m sorry but just didn’t understand. I’ll wait to hear from you. Have a great thanksgiving.

  • Bernard

    Member
    November 18, 2018 at 11:57 pm

    Olivia, Gabi and I were in ABQ a few weeks ago for this year’s Balloon Fiesta.

    We stayed at the American RV Resort and have no complaints. It is not exactly close to the venue but since you have to get up very early, anyways, You will not have any problem driving your own car to the park’s parking area. We left the RV park at about 5 AM, got to the venue around 5:30 and walked the grounds before 6 am.

    We stayed at American for 3 weeks and paid the premium rate for the Fiesta week. $100 per night. Before and after were regular rates.

    There is lots to do and see in ABQ. Definitely, worth a visit.

    And, of course, seeing all the balloons close-up and rising into the skies is priceless.

    Cheers,

    Ronald

Page 2 of 2

Log in to reply.