<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Dave | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/dave-29/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/dave-29/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dave.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 09:06:38 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7e5f04312fa2cd4b1bfd757f39917ee</guid>
				<title>Dave replied to the discussion Fan alignment in the forum Chassis</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fan-alignment/#post-131494</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2026 13:48:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fan-alignment/#post-131494"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Fan alignment</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>On my 03 chassis doing service at Prevost Mira Loma CA they had to replace the fan clutch.  Mechanic said the fan was most of the way inside the shroud and was too close to the radiator,  He replaced the 3 drive belts with shorter ones and said the fan should be about half  inside and half outside the shroud. Hope this helps&#8230;.</p>
<p>Dave</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81f28cc41b76c9e4b0989d46c025e173</guid>
				<title>Dave replied to the discussion Fire Extinguisher ?? in the forum Instructions and Problem Solving</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fire-extinguisher-2/#post-128213</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Dec 2025 15:07:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fire-extinguisher-2/#post-128213"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Fire Extinguisher ??</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you Brant,  I checked them out and going to order 3 for the coach. For the engine, genny and inside. They are exactly what I was looking for&#8230;..</p>
<p>Dave</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f16219002be05d3a4d4d0d0f3de9ec9c</guid>
				<title>Dave started the discussion Fire Extinguisher ?? in the forum Instructions and Problem Solving</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fire-extinguisher-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2025 21:46:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/fire-extinguisher-2/">Fire Extinguisher ??</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>What is the best extinguisher to carry in my coach??   I heard that if a dry power one is used that all electrical components will be ruined from the corrosive power.  There used to be a foam extinguisher that worked well but it was taken off the market.  What is everybody using now?? </p>
<p>Thanks </p>
<p>Dave</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b50c2ea1d5f34eaba37be0e59f658844</guid>
				<title>Dave replied to the discussion UGLY fIX in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/ugly-fix-2/#post-124321</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Aug 2025 12:44:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/ugly-fix-2/#post-124321"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> UGLY fIX</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I installed it on my last (SOB) coach with a Detroit 60 with a 2003 chassis.  It made a big difference from a start.  Before install it acted like I was dragging the world, after install it would jump off the line.  Did not notice if the oil stayed cleaner but got about 3/4 to 1 MPG better.  I lived where I needed an dyno emission test every&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3020"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/ugly-fix-2/#post-124321" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">041ed7db018ff06867028ad3109e0f7f</guid>
				<title>Dave started the discussion Pilot Flying J RV credit card in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/pilot-flying-j-rv-credit-card/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2025 11:59:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/pilot-flying-j-rv-credit-card/">Pilot Flying J RV credit card</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&lt;font color=&#8221;#5A5A5A&#8221;&gt;I just found out that Pilot Flying J cancelled their RV credit card program where I could pay and fill up at the pump without going inside. I don&#8217;t always use them but sometimes they are convenient. I also have the Open Roads credit card that gets a better discount sometimes. Anybody else notice this??&lt;/font&gt;<br&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2418"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/pilot-flying-j-rv-credit-card/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a147115e260e645378593fe70d0e2a23</guid>
				<title>Dave posted an update: I just found out that Pilot Flying J cancelled their [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2386/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Jun 2025 12:02:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just found out that Pilot Flying J cancelled their RV credit card program where I could pay and fill up at the pump without going inside. I don&#8217;t always use them but sometimes they are convenient.  I also have the Open Roads credit card that gets a better discount sometimes. Anybody else notice this??</p>
<p>Dave</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		