Claude
-
Claude posted an update 11 months ago
Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to refurbish the inside of my 2002 Featherlite coach
6 CommentsView more comments-
Tradewinds in Deland, FL does great work, they are usually busy and you will need to get scheduled in advance. Wear your paints with DEEP pockets, their work is good but it isn’t cheap.
Featherlite in Sanford, and Millenniun also do refits but their main focus is repair not refitting. I heard Donnie Myers started another business somewhere in…
- View 1 reply
-
What are you looking to do? These remodels can get in the 50K range and much higher. If it’s a few things you want to do it, that’s one scenario, if it’s a full gut job, and remodel some folks just look for a bus that better suits them. When I started the search for my bus I looked for the least expensive bus I could find, knowing I would be…
- View more comments
-
-
Claude posted an update a year ago
Does anyine know where i can get a circuit board rebuilt for a 2002 Prevost Vantare coach