Show
by
  • Looking for Input on Coach Converters – Liberty Coach vs. Featherlite vs. Others

    Hi everyone,

    I’ve been doing a lot of due diligence as we search for our next Prevost coach, and it seems our decision is coming down to Liberty Coach and Featherlite.

    For those of you who have experience with either (or both), who would you recommend and why?

    I’d…

    Read more

    • Shawn please indicate price range you are willing to spend on a coach.

      • I bought a Liberty 2009. Love it and love the service. I called one night st 10 pm,( Texas time ) on an electrical issue and the owner, Frank answered the phone. That’s service. Stayed on the phone for 30 minutes walking me thru the issue. I apologized for calling so late. His comment was hey tho is what we do. We know you guys are out…

        Read more