Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • spotted on rt 287 in texas

    Posted by Archived on June 24, 2014 at 10:57 am

    While traveling north on rt 287 yesterday we spotted two southbound prevosts at different places. The second one was in henreitta tx. and was hauling a horse trailer. Forget where we were when we saw the first one. somewhere north of Dallas. Both looked great rolling along. Anyone from PC?

    Darrell replied 12 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Darrell

    Member
    June 24, 2014 at 3:40 pm

    Ha, too funny. we saw that same coach with horse trailer Sunday noon southbound I-25 near Longmont Colorado

  • Dick

    Member
    June 24, 2014 at 6:37 pm

    happy that your probleme are fix and back on the road Nicole &I &roy & bobby are in Indio California nice trip . Hie Patty .Italk to Hism every other day.Mike

  • Archived

    Member
    June 24, 2014 at 7:26 pm

    He was definitely making some time. pretty coach as was the other one we saw. Aw hell they are all pretty LOL

  • Darrell

    Member
    June 24, 2014 at 7:29 pm

    Hi Mike ,yup it seems to be doing ok. I was told to put tape over the light and guages so they wont upset me but I didnt have enough tape to cover them all so I just put two peices of tape over my eyes. it makes driving very exciting but the lights and guages arent irritating me ! lol Say Hi to everyone for us.

  • Archived

    Member
    June 24, 2014 at 8:26 pm

    Yeah seems like I’m seeing a lot of Prevosts a cruising down the road. We were down about 100 miles south of Dallas heading east on Hwy. 36 heading towards the house and seen a Brown Beauty outside of Temple heading west. Happy motoring Red. Take care.

Log in to reply.