Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Archived

    Member
    February 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm

    And Nancy supervising…

  • AL

    Member
    February 13, 2019 at 5:56 pm

    The reason I am working so hard and wearing a silly beanie to draw customers is Tom told me I could keep 50% of the dues money I collected from new members.

    Which I now know is not true. Jimmy came to Tom and gave him an envelope with dues money in it and I never got a penny of it. That’s why I will be lucky if I get to eat beans and weenies for dinner tonight.

  • granvil

    Member
    February 13, 2019 at 7:33 pm

    Jon, I have no idea why Tom treats you so shabbily! When my dues is due I will send my envelope directly to you and that’s a promise!

    As for the beanie… Sorry Jon you’re on your own there.

    Harry

  • Archived

    Member
    February 13, 2019 at 9:01 pm

    Jimmie is the man, he passed his dues envelope to me sealed, why a guy. If you were in my shoes, would you guys and girls actually share dues money with a guy wearing that hat!

Log in to reply.