Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • manual for 1985 marathon coach

    Posted by nancy on April 25, 2020 at 2:08 pm

    Hello,

    Newbies here….tons of questions but first, how do we get our hands on a manual for the inside of our coach? We have a hardback thin book, which is not complete; we have a small, 3×5 softback book which doesn’t really pertain to our coach. We have questions on what some switches do on the drivers arm side, questions on some knobs, toggles, & rocker switches on the A/C panel, is there only one place for the airhorn button? Oh my gosh, I could go on and on….but let’s begin with this. Can anyone help???

    PS….she runs great!!!!!

    Thanks so much,

    John & Nancy in Montana

    Bill replied 5 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jeff

    Member
    April 25, 2020 at 2:53 pm

    Have you tried Marathon?

    I don’t want to seem pessimistic, but out of our 4500 + members I bet there are few if any 35 year old Marathon owners, and if there are few will have an owner’s manual you could copy.

    But, I would guess there are members who can and will answer most of your questions. Pose your questions here, try to use photos that show your area of concern, and keep in mind when you see answers that our coaches have evolved, so your Marathon may have features or systems that differ from those of another coach of the same model year.

  • Rick

    Member
    April 26, 2020 at 11:43 am

    We have the original Marathon manual and VHS videotape for our coach, as well as brochures for original equipment. Oh course, many things may be different on your coach. I’ll email you.

  • Dick

    Member
    May 14, 2020 at 12:50 pm

    I don’t know if it will help but I have a 1986 XL with all the books if there is something your looking for I might be able to send you a copy of what I have. or at least talk to you about it.

    Dennis Wisniewski

    2539515003

    Sequim WA

  • Bill

    Member
    January 12, 2021 at 5:37 pm

    someone by the name of Diane sent me a email looking for manuals for a 1986 Liberty coach I tried to respond but her email was not good. if your looking for manuals try Prevost online they have a down loadable manual if not please feel free to contact me 253-951-5003

Log in to reply.