Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • H-345 2000 part numbers ?

    Posted by Andre on January 27, 2017 at 9:58 pm

    I am starting to look into replacing some parts and after spending a lot of time in CatBase and comparing part numbers the the orginal build sheet, I am confused.

    Has anyone recently replace these parts on a model year 2000 H-345?

    These are the numbers I found in CatBase, but they do not always match the build sheet. I am guessing that over time the numbers have been changed?

    Can anyone confirm that these are the correct numbers??

    Steer Axle Air Bags: 630151

    Steer Axle Brake chambers:

    Left side 641413 type 22

    Right side 641414 Type 22

    Steer Axle Shocks 630161

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Andy replied 9 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • AL

    Member
    January 27, 2017 at 10:30 pm

    http://www.prevost-stuff.com/prevost_service_center_specials_april2014.pdf

    you may have seen this already – old , but at least shows the brake chambers.

    Not sure if if these are correct for year. I’d call with your vin to confirm

    mike

  • Andy

    Member
    January 28, 2017 at 8:47 am


    Andre, you need to call Prevost parts with your VIN Nr to confirm what was installed in your specific coach and if any of the original part numbers were superseded with new numbers due to design improvements or suppliers change, etc.

    I listed below what I changed (actually Jeff’s certified Coach techs crew)on our coach last spring:

    – Knorr Bremse (from Prevost) brake chambers

    – front RH type 22 – 641414 – $121
    – front LH type 22 – 641413 – $121
    – Drive axle – LH & RH type 24/24 – 641432 – $334×2 = $668
    – Tag axle – LH & RH type 16/16 – 641430 – $327×2 = $654
    – Air Bags
    – Drive axle air bag #630105 – $205.53 x 4 = 822.12
    – Tag axle air bag #630151 – $241.55 x 2 = $483.10

    Again, this is just for your reference, you need to confirm with Prevost.

  • Ronald

    Member
    January 28, 2017 at 9:31 am

    Mike & Doral,

    Thanks for the replies. Doral’s numbers are matching up with what I thought were the correct numbers. I will verify when I order the parts. I just like using CatBase to look for parts and part numbers. I learn a lot about where things are and how it all goes together by looking at the diagrams in Cat Base.

    Safe Travels

Log in to reply.