-
DC BATTERY CHARGING PREVOST XL 1996-1997
I recently bought a property with a Prevost XL sitting on the land. There is a water hook up, septic hook up and AC electrical hook up. I am looking to get it liveable for guests. On the AC power side of things everything electrical seems to be working (fridge, microwave, hot plate, etc.) however on the DC power side of things I have been having issues. I recently took 2 good batteries from the chasis and installed them on the inverters for the house. Everything worked (lights, air etc.) but after 2 days the batteries died.
It is worth mentioning the bus has not been turned on in years, the engine has many loose belts and is a project I dont want to get into. I am looking for a solution to keep my batteries charged only using shore power. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Log in to reply.