Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Archived

    Member
    February 4, 2020 at 10:24 pm

    When we left our lot in Indio January 23rd on our rotation back home for two weeks CA that coach was on a lot just up the street from us

  • Archived

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 8:25 am

    Yes it is in Indio. Apparently not occupied. Did you get a good look of the exterior?

  • Archived

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 8:37 am

    Every coach for sale is listed as being well maintained.

    Get the proof, either receipts (which require a lot of work to put together the big picture) or get the service logs. If they are not available are you a risk taker?

  • Jeff

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 11:13 am

    Moshieh

    it looked ok from the street 15 ft away. It does have OTR as you probably know.

    When we get back next, we’ll go over to scrutinize a bit closer

  • Marius

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 12:38 pm

    Thanks Jim.

  • Rocky And Tonya

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 3:08 pm

    if your still in Q Site its only 119 miles to ORI

  • Chuck & Katrina

    Member
    February 5, 2020 at 5:50 pm

    I wish I was still in Q. Back in Mexico. I sent you an email. I need your phone#


    2000 Featherlite H3-45

    2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee

    Leesburg, FL
  • ed

    Member
    February 6, 2020 at 5:50 am

    Good morning,

    I don’t know if you are looking for slides, but Donnie Myers has a 2001 2 slide Hoffman same mileage and price range.

    Good luck in your search,

    Chris

  • Jerry

    Member
    February 6, 2020 at 9:19 am

    Thanks Chris. Although that is a nice looking bus the kitchen kills it for us. Because of the desk there is almost no counter space. Space for food prep is very important. Thanks for posting that bus.

  • DON

    Member
    February 6, 2020 at 11:15 am

    Moisheh: Donnie Meyers could fix that kitchen problem in a couple of days.

  • Dick

    Member
    February 6, 2020 at 11:17 am

    I would guess that changing that kitchen problem would cost about $4 to 5000. The white fridge would have to go and that is another $2 to 3000. I will contact them.

Log in to reply.