Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Battery charge line 2022 Ford

    Posted by George on April 7, 2023 at 8:58 pm

    Just talked to a 2022 Ford F 150 who said he had to add a charge line as the battery was going dead while towing.

    Any one else had similar problem

    If you have a power line to tow vehicle have you had any problem of overcharging tow battery?

    Isaiah replied 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Marvin

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 10:30 pm

    yes we charge the toad battery with the bus thru the 7 way trailer plug. No battery issues.

  • Isaiah

    Member
    April 8, 2023 at 11:11 am

    I never had a problem with my battery But I helped my friend install a charger on his Chevy Equinox, I liked the charger so much I installed it on our Honda

Log in to reply.