Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Air & Coach Concours – November 2015 – Head Count

    Posted by Archived on October 9, 2015 at 6:43 am

    If you signed up for the Air & Coach Concours with Carlisle, please click on the link below and register.

    This registration is only for a PC head count and does not duplicate your registration with Carlisle.

    Air & Coach Concours

    Chuck replied 10 years, 11 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Peter

    Member
    October 13, 2015 at 8:46 am

    Well, I guess very few are coming to the Concours, other than Jon and I, there are 4 people signed up and one person isn’t bringing a bus.

    Here’s the list:

    Charles

    Al

    Ronald

    John

  • Archived

    Member
    October 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm

    If you can make it you are going to have a great time. There are going to be a multitude of activities, there are going to be some great cars and displays, and we are going to be in a great location on the site.

    It is rumored Tom is running his bus through the auction because he has his next last bus selected. That is rumor of course, so the only way to know if it is true is to show up.

  • AL

    Member
    October 13, 2015 at 6:22 pm

    This sounds like a great event, but we plan to attend the February event since it works out better with our schedule.

  • Tim

    Member
    October 15, 2015 at 9:10 am

    Tom and Jon,

    I think we have a total of 11 so far. So if everyone is traveling with a significant other we are at 22. I will have Aubrie post a list of those that are registered.

  • Andy

    Member
    October 15, 2015 at 9:16 am

    I also forgot to mention that there is still time to register and attend the event. I know when I spoke to a couple of folks that they were still attempting to iron out their travel schedules. We are less than a month away so hopefully we will still add a few more guests.

    This is going to be a great event!!! There are a ton of events going on so we will definitely keep everyone entertained!!

    Safe Travels!

  • Chuck

    Member
    November 3, 2015 at 3:55 pm

    Hello PC,

    Bill and I signed up 6 coaches in the past two days!!!!! Thank You to all participating and giving us a try on the innagural event! There is still time to sign up!!!!!

    Life is good,

Log in to reply.