Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Archived

    Member
    October 30, 2012 at 8:30 pm

    Michael,

    We haven’t started the sign-up process yet, so stay tuned. We have 75 sites blocked and we’re still working out the details. Jon has been working like a sled dog.

  • JIM

    Member
    October 30, 2012 at 8:45 pm

    Ok. I’ll keep an eye out. We definitely will be there and want a very nice site.

  • JIM

    Member
    November 2, 2012 at 4:11 pm

    Tom and I have a contract in place with the KOA in Branson. We have a nice planned agenda which includes a breakfast every morning, lunch and dinner on all days except the open day, and some great activities.

    Because of the opportunities for fun things in Branson all afternoons and one day will be free. You can use the free time to shop, catch a show or buy a coach. Or if you are old like Tom you might want to take a nap or just visit with friends, old and new.

    The mornings will be set aside for some great seminars for the technically inclined, and for those not interested we plan on some interesting activities, details will be posted later.

    There are some things everybody who is planning on attending should know. Our contract requires us to release the unreserved sites held for the rally by August 31, 2013. They will return to KOA for their rental. We only have a limited number of sites suitable for Prevost coaches so as soon as Tom and I have completed our agenda details, and can post the rally cost we need folks to sign up for the rally. The best sites will be reserved based on the reservation date and time so it is important you do not hesitate to sign up for the rally. Any reservations after August 31, 2013 will be accepted only if there are sites available.

    If you wish to park next to friends or others in your group such as POG or the Prouds we need you to sign up as a block or group.

    KOA also has a limited number of luxury sites. They will be available at a 20% discount from normal rates. The cost of the rally for those sites will be posted. They are available on a first come basis.

    So look for the next announcement which will include an agenda and rally costs along with sign up instructions. It is going to be a great rally.

  • Steve

    Member
    November 12, 2012 at 3:35 pm

    Peggy & I are interested in coming to this rally!!! Looking forward to seeing folks that we have not seen since Orange Beach. keep us updated on sites & when to register, Thanks, Wayne Cowart.

  • Archived

    Member
    November 16, 2012 at 10:34 pm

    So glad you will make this one Peggy & Wayne !!!

  • Archived

    Member
    November 17, 2012 at 7:10 am

    “He uses two cans and a string to communicate.”

    Hey? I saw that commercial just the other day, it is for some soup outfit. Did you know that the bathtub was invented some 74 years before the telephone Truk? That means you could have laid in the tub and soaked 3/4 of a century without the telephone ever ringing.

    (Imagine how wrinkled your toes would have got on that)

    Hey Look … A squirrel!

    (Where are my med’s?)

    BCO

  • Archived

    Member
    November 17, 2012 at 7:11 am

    Hey Jon, I have pictures stored in my phone that are over three years old and I still don’t know how to locate them or get them out.

    My grandson is comin up from Houston over the holidays, think I will ask him how you do it.

    BCO

  • Fred

    Member
    November 17, 2012 at 9:29 am

    My cell phone is not a string and two cans. But it is just what the name says. It is a cell phone. It doesn’t have an answering machine (voice mail?), a camera, a GPS, I cannot surf the web or app anything. I does have a rotary dial.

    I heard someone call it a “flip phone” and I think that was an insult.

    I do actually turn it on when I want to talk to someone, and if it rings instead of seeing who it is and then sending that person to answering machine hell, I will actually answer it. The key is to catch it during the 3% of the time when it is turned on.

    Don’t pick on my phone. It works.

  • Archived

    Member
    November 17, 2012 at 11:24 pm

    Dad….that flip phone say’s your not with it. You need a new phone, per Mike, our 21 year old.

    I’am still learning the bus after 2 1/2 years. How long would it take to learn the new phone ? You go to school and it will be easy, Mike says.

    I’ll think about it.

  • Tom

    Member
    November 18, 2012 at 5:53 am

    When I was 17 my old man was one of the dumbest guys I knew. When I came home from Asia four years later it was absolutely amazing how much he had learned.

    Be ye not the first to try the latest Al, nor the last to cast aside the old.

    BCO

  • Gerald

    Member
    December 18, 2012 at 2:52 pm

    Chris and I reserved a spot for Branson this morning, Yippee, can’t wait to get there!!!!!!!!

  • Archived

    Member
    February 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm

    As we get closer to our Branson rally Tom and I will be posting more details from time to time. Today we have locked in Lifeline Batteries for a seminar on Tuesday Oct. 15th at 9:00 AM. Batteries are very important to our enjoyment of our coaches so we look forward to having the experts available to teach us about them.

    We tried to get Lifeline to provide sets of 8Ds for all attendees but I guess that will not happen. So take advantage of this rally and seminar to learn some important facts about batteries. Do not be afraid to ask questions. This is your rally and the seminar presenters are going to be there for you.

  • Tom

    Member
    February 21, 2013 at 7:39 pm

    Lifeline Batteries in person boys and girls, won’t get much better than that, so bring your questions for the experts.

  • Archived

    Member
    March 16, 2013 at 8:37 am

    Don’t forget to sign up early for Branson if you wish to have one of the better sites.

    Times flying fast….

Page 2 of 2

Log in to reply.