Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • 1st time flying since Covid

    Posted by Art on April 26, 2023 at 10:31 am

    cryFlew in a jet last week for a quick trip, A little paranoid of covid but it’s been better so when I got home on Saturday everything is good, Monday evening late feeling a little crappy tested positive that it came on like the flue body aches fever feel like crap, went to doctor yesterday morning tested again postive weak fever it’s coming on strong they gave me a prescription for Paxlovid 5 days of pills 6 a day Tuesday did both doses 3 pill doses 6 pills a day woke up this morning feel much better this but not great, Doctor said in 5 days should not spread it and be better. Damn I thought it was safe from Covid by being careful, I think we will travel in Bus much better. I’m pretty healthy don’t get sick very often.

    Isaiah replied 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Mike, 92 Country Coach

    Member
    April 26, 2023 at 6:38 pm

    Hope you feel better Art, We have a small group of us coming up your way to the Morro Bay Kite festival. Always looking for a reason to get out and Camp.

  • Dick

    Member
    April 26, 2023 at 7:07 pm

    When is that?

  • Isaiah

    Member
    April 26, 2023 at 7:15 pm

    This weekend

Log in to reply.