<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Ted | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/tec/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/tec/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ted.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 06:05:39 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a97acadaad781440665a0c099e71b3fd</guid>
				<title>Ted replied to the discussion Buffing Stainless siding? in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-129372</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2026 16:44:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-129372"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Buffing Stainless siding?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It&#8217;s  liquid  and you can apply it by hand with a cloth, or put it on a buffer, then polish it out with a clean cloth, do not use on a painted surface,  as far as the price, I  would sell it by pint, or quort, i would have to get back to you on the price as I haven&#8217;t  made any for a few years and cost has changed, im in AZ for another 45 days&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3689"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-129372" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47afd4a1cdd867b18bc80c328d793e3b</guid>
				<title>Ted replied to the discussion Buffing Stainless siding? in the forum *** General Discussions</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-129318</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2026 17:08:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/buffing-stainless-siding/#post-129318"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Buffing Stainless siding?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I make a special polish  that is unbelievable, better than anything you can buy off the shelf, I used to sell it in my travels, i had some heart issues so I haven&#8217;t  been active for a couple  years, but I&#8217;m  going to start again, and by the way, I guarantee my product, money back if it doesn&#8217;t preform  as I told you.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		