<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | David | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/runaround/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/runaround/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for David.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:59:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f715e44cab0243e76854084014a1b7de</guid>
				<title>David posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/3375/#acomment-3376</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Oct 2025 14:46:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i dont know the range of years but my 2008 Xl was included and fixed. Maybe that&#8217;s a start. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/tom-18/" data-bb-hp-profile="1356" rel="nofollow">Tom</a> posted an update <p>We&#8217;re looking for a pre-def H3 or XL The thing that keeps me away from XL&#8217;s is about the problem with non-riveted skins detaching.</p><p>What is the range of years when this was a problem? I [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fce11d21555efd0c26dda626ad66de3</guid>
				<title>David posted an update: Good afternoon folks. I have a new to me 2008 Marathon. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2920/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2025 20:46:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good afternoon folks. I have a new to me 2008 Marathon. I come from a 2008 CC Intrigue. With the CC i was told i didn&#8217;t need a surge protector as CC had them built in. Is this the same with a Marathon? I am referring to plugging in at a camp ground. Thanks a bunch. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		