<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Michael | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/michael-27/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/michael-27/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Michael.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 05:56:14 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d40ec4faf2669a03f8a715f5b41e30a7</guid>
				<title>Michael replied to the discussion Parking Brake Problem in the forum Pneumatic</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123301</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Jul 2025 02:33:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123301"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Parking Brake Problem</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Prevost-Ft. Worth has now replaced &#8211;</p>
<p>• Engine Air Compressor</p>
<p><span>• Air Dryer Cartridge</span></p>
<p><span>• R-14 Relay Valve</span></p>
<p><span>• Driver Side, Tag Axle R-12 Relay Valve</span></p>
<p><span>• Air Governor</span></p>
<p><span>• Check Valve from the Wet Tank to the Primary Tank</span></p>
<p><span>• </span><span>Check Valve from the </span>Primary<span> Tank to the Secondary Tank</span></p>
<p><span>I have mentioned several times other Prevost Community Members have had problems&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2857"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123301" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">412f1ef3033f4d8a233cae36949aee8f</guid>
				<title>Michael replied to the discussion Parking Brake Problem in the forum Pneumatic</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123211</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Jul 2025 16:25:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123211"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Parking Brake Problem</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Prevost &#8211; Ft. Worth is replacing my R-14 valve as we speak. They think this is the problem. They said it was leaking air and the diaphragm failed. They showed me the valve and it looked ok, no water or rust inside the ports.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f0b1945d3b0cc5d5928d895e62aa15f</guid>
				<title>Michael started the discussion Prevost - Ft. Worth in the forum Ask Prevost...Sales and Service</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/prevost-ft-worth/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2025 16:06:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/prevost-ft-worth/">Prevost - Ft. Worth</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><span>I am currently at Prevost &#8211; Ft. Worth. My bus has been here for almost two weeks now.</span></p>
<p>After starting the engine and releasing the parking brake, in a matter of maybe 60 second the Front, Rear and Aux systems will drop from 117psi to 96psi with my foot on the Service brake. I take my foot off the brake, still in neutral, the engine running, and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2828"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/prevost-ft-worth/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c4a96dde896ef4fe6f20facf5a8b3fb</guid>
				<title>Michael replied to the discussion Parking Brake Problem in the forum Pneumatic</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123207</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2025 16:00:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123207"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Parking Brake Problem</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Mike and George;</p>
<p>Thank you for your replies.</p>
<p>I am currently at Prevost &#8211; Ft. Worth. The bus has been here for almost two weeks now.</p>
<p>Here is what they told me would solve my problem and if I approved or disapproved the repair &#8211;</p>
<p>• Driver side wheel seal leaking &#8211; APPROVED<br />• Replace tag shocks &#8211; APPROVED<br />• Generator service &#8211; APPROVED<br />• Level 3&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2827"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/#post-123207" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef3aef1b803e0a083a42acb20d32695b</guid>
				<title>Michael started the discussion Parking Brake Problem in the forum Pneumatic</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2025 22:50:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/">Parking Brake Problem</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m confused. While the parking brake is engaged and the engine running, I build pressure in the Front, Rear and Aux systems. Overnight, say 10 hours, the Front and Rear air pressures do not drop at all and the Aux system drops 20psi.</p>
<p>When I start up the bus and I release (turn off) the parking brake, in neutral and the engine running, I loose&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2821"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/forums/discussion/parking-brake-problem/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		