<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Leonard | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/len-2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/len-2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Leonard.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:12:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2471c0f4e9425ffd4312fc3f42bd56b</guid>
				<title>Leonard posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2192/#acomment-2203</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 May 2025 04:09:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mike &#8211; Thank you.  I will get a hold of one and see what we find.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/len-2/" data-bb-hp-profile="6386" rel="nofollow">Leonard</a> posted an update <p>Hello &#8211; First time buyer.  I have come across a 1997 Prevost XL for sale, but the broker says that they cannot certify the actual mileage driven.  The odometer shows less than 100K [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b579f80521e34b56b9e0003045ddb6a9</guid>
				<title>Leonard posted an update: Hello - First time buyer.  I have come across a 1997 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2192/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2025 21:43:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello &#8211; First time buyer.  I have come across a 1997 Prevost XL for sale, but the broker says that they cannot certify the actual mileage driven.  The odometer shows less than 100K miles.  Does this sort of thing happen often, and how would one go about getting an accurate mileage reading &#8211; engine hours or transmission hours?  I understand&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2192"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2192/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		