<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Prevost Community | Darryl | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/members/darryl-2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/darryl-2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Darryl.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:27:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7434f9816a0537760571d84842e1b672</guid>
				<title>Darryl posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2916/#acomment-3006</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Aug 2025 17:06:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought a Liberty 2009.  Love it and love the service.  I called one night st 10 pm,( Texas time ) on an electrical issue and the owner, Frank answered the phone.   That’s service.  Stayed on the phone for 30 minutes walking me thru the issue.  I apologized for calling so late.  His comment was hey tho is what we do.  We know you guys are out&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3006"><a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/all-updates/p/2916/#acomment-3006" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://prevostcommunity.com/members/atlpilotguy/" data-bb-hp-profile="6494" rel="nofollow">Shawn</a> posted an update <p><strong>Looking for Input on Coach Converters – Liberty Coach vs. Featherlite vs. Others</strong></p><p>Hi everyone,</p><p>I’ve been doing a lot of due diligence as we search for our next Prevost coach, and it seems [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		