Prevost Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Prevost Community around the world.

  • Archived

    Member
    August 30, 2015 at 8:28 pm

    Donald,

    You are correct, both 24v, D50 is for the house and the small one is the chassis.

  • Archived

    Member
    August 30, 2015 at 8:53 pm

    Very unusual to have two 24V alternators.

    Unless you have a newer coach…some have 4, mine has two.

  • Archived

    Member
    August 30, 2015 at 9:14 pm

    My 05 has two 24v alternators

  • Dick

    Member
    August 30, 2015 at 9:23 pm

    Glad we are not the only ones with two 24V! Beginning to think we were all alone…

  • Archived

    Member
    August 31, 2015 at 4:49 am

    Which is more reliable, an isolator or an alternator?

    Mark, like the Marathon guys you need all those alternators because YOU DON’T HAVE OTR.

    In case you guys missed it, that was an example of a Liberty guy picking on a Liberty guy. Cherish the moment. Those moments are rare.

  • Corey

    Member
    August 31, 2015 at 3:42 pm

    I just called my local NAPA store here in town and they told me the 50DN Part# 10459299 was available for $1184.33. Said they could have it to me in 2 days…. Of course I didn’t order it and I know talk is just talk intil it is in my hot little hands.

  • Dick

    Member
    August 31, 2015 at 8:24 pm

    Did you use your PC Napa card Steve?

  • Archived

    Member
    August 31, 2015 at 10:11 pm

    A new oil cooled from Elreg is $1,0950. Don’t know about any freight charges to whereever.

    New air cooled $1,5950

  • Archived

    Member
    August 31, 2015 at 11:17 pm

    Sorry to say Tom, I don’t have one yet.

  • Peter

    Member
    September 1, 2015 at 12:44 am

    Oh Steve …

    I’m saving money with the PC card everytime I walk into the NAPA store to buy stuff for the race car and other vehicles. So far I’ve spent very little money at NAPA on the coach, Jeff Rowe gets it all … which of course is money very well spent.

Page 2 of 2

Log in to reply.